Every Friday at Pillar HQ the team gathers to demo what they have shipped for the week. This is the place for to hear the latest weekly developments on the Pillar Project and Wallet.
Here’s what we shipped this week:
- Integration: Features integration and balances for Etherium and ERC20 tokens.
- Asset whitelists: ERC20 tokens can now be selected and used on the front-end interface.
- Code quality: Updates and polish to codebase.
- Transaction notes: Back-end transaction notes using encrypted signal messages to bypass Etherium gas fees.
- Send tokens to contacts: Features successfully integrated to send ERC20 tokens or Etherium to people in your contacts list.
- Usability testing: Conducted 4 in-house usability tests to improve user experience and performance.