585 attendees during 6 days, avg: 230 a day
280 talks and workshops proposed, 162 given
52 hours of video content captured
Pillar Project 2019 Unconference
early bird registration
Who was there
Attendees and Speakers
Mattereum / Internet of Agreements
- A guide to designing the internet of agreements
- Blockchain in the legal system
Former Estonian Prime Minister
- Cutting the cost of compliance - How are blockchain and digital identities going to transform government services?
- Crypto capital markets in 2018
- Artificial intelligence in Financial Services
DataDash (Nicholas Merten)
Leading Crypto YouTuber
- Find the next big ICO
- Breaking down winners and losers in a noisy market
bitfwd / Tenzorum Project
- Decentralized web – from cypherpunk roots to mass population liberation with P2P economic disruption
- Self Sovereign Blockchain Solutions – the Blockathon
- The difference between 20th century management and 21st century leadership
- Governance and business: What does self-sovereignty and distributed governance mean for the future of business?
Pillar & 2030
- Find the next big ICOToken Camp
- The future of money
- Business Agility workshop
- 8 drivers of change in the 21st century
The Dollar Vigilante / Anarchast / Anarchapulco
- How to be a crypto entrepreneur
- Successful crowdsale, what’s next? The crucial 30 days you will need to survive
Kaliya Identity Woman
Internet Identity Workshop
- The Identity Ecosystem Map
- The Domains of Identity
- Self-Sovereign Identity
- Tokenize your brain – what’s the point of the tokenization and how it will change the future?
- Decentralising influence
- Making utility tokens work for everyday social network users
- Security standards on blockchain – How do we make smart contracts smarter?
- ICO & Security – The 10 things that you’re going to want to think about before your ICO
Dr. Alex Cahana
- The 5 steps to take when designing a CryptoHealth solution
Aciety / Global Shapers Community Vilnius
- Outsharing – value-driven development and its messages
- Consensus mechanisms - how are they evolving and why?
- Mining Centre - How do you build a minimum viable product?
- Living in the world of Invisible Payments
- Making a change - building ecosystems
- Is Lithuania a real Crypto Leader - overview of the market
- Bitcoin 101 - The evolution of money
- Governing governance through technical means
- Attendees proposed their talk (25 or 50 minutes) for the main stage
- Some presented their project and shared their experience with everyone
- There were breakout rooms in the Resort where people added their own track to the unconference unagenda!
“The first year was about building a platform, the second year was about creating an ecosystem. Join our unconferences to build your business and transform your community.”
- David Siegel, Founder and CEO of The Pillar Project
Blockchain + Crypto + Entrepreneurship
People learned from business leaders, blockchain pioneers, and crypto natives
They got the latest on ICOs, tokens, and the Pillar ecosystem
There was hacking, building, and experimenting for a week with the Pillar team
Everyone could join daily masterclasses, workshops, talks, and panel discussions from the experts
Atendees were able to team up with hundreds of Pillaristas and be part of the movement
Unagenda means the conference is yours to shape. Every morning we met and voted on how the day would evolve without commiting in advance. This way we stayed flexible and the week was shaped by attendees.
The week evolved and expanded as the atendees shaped it, but here’s a skeleton of what was there.
- Present your business or project to the Unconference attendees and work with the Pillar team on integrating it into our platform.
- E-commerce pioneers – connect via our API and be the first to sell your products and services in the Pillar Wallet.
- Business owners – learn about tools, middleware, infrastructure, and collaborate to offer services on our platform.
- Share knowledge, skills, ambitions, and foster ideas and insights that grow projects.
- Learn about developing for the Pillar platform
- Participate in our ‘devcon’ track for blockchain and smart-contract developers to meet, collaborate, and showcase their latest work and insights.
- Work with our core developer team and take a look at the backend code of the Pillar Wallet.
- Lex Sokolin on 2018 crypto capital markets, ICOs, token investing, and crypto funds.
- Vinay Gupta on ‘Blockchain and the law’, and the ‘Internet of agreements’.
- Blockchain crash courses, case studies, and deep dives into this exciting technology and its applications.
- Collaborate with developers, entrepreneurs, and business leaders.
- Token Camp – a week-long course covering everything you need to know to conduct a successful ICO, from tokenomics, white papers, governance, monetary policy, and more.
- Macroeconomics – 8 drivers of change in the 21st century, monetary policy, bubbles, stable coins, Austrian Economics, Market Monetarism, and the future of money.
- Business Agility – David’s eye-opening workshops and exercises on startups, agile culture, uncertainty, applied rationality, agile vs lean, self-management, decision science, and much more.
- GDPR and Privacy – How GDPR will be a force for data privacy and sovereignty.
Reunite with Pillaristas from all over the globe and share skills and knowledge to grow the project. Join us for the Pillar token-holders General Meeting. Meet the team and get the latest insights into the future of the Pillar Wallet and Personal Data Locker. Collaborate with us and find out how you can help.